tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] TGF Issues list - overview and comments

Peter

Thanks for this review.  Just 3 comments/questions:

Issue No 1 - I would prefer to leave this one as Open so we do not lose sight of the suggestion.  By closing it we may forget to include it in any Product Map we produce downstream.

Issue No 2 - just to note that the PIC report is of more relevance to the WCO and their Single Window architecture which we will quote at some stage as a good use case of TGF.

Issue No 47 - what is the TC work item referred to, is it the Business Case flyer or something else?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@peterfbrown.com]
Sent: 31 May 2011 20:44
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tgf] TGF Issues list - overview and comments

Hi,
The TGF editors went through the full list of open issues today and have a number of recommendations to the TC.

Firstly, we have set all closed issues aside in a separate tab on the worksheet
Secondly, we have set aside open issues that relate specifically to the TGF Primer (10, mainly editorial) and will do the same for the TGF Pattern Language once we have a draft for consideration by the TC. Those issues only need to be reviewed/revisited when we are in an active phase of consultation on a new TC draft. No document is in this state at the moment. The next step will be after the next TC meeting receives a first complete draft of the TGF Pattern Language and we open the draft for comment by the TC.

Of the 16 currently open issues on the list
- we propose to close 8 issues, as we feel the issues have been addressed in one form or another or are out of scope of the TC's work. They are marked as "assigned" in column B and flagged in yellow - the justification comments are in column L
- the other 8 issues are proposed to be put "on hold" for different reasons (more input needed or another TGF milestone needed to proceed further) and our comments are again in column L of the spreadsheet

Can TC members review the recommendations and post comments to the list. As per our practice,please indicate "Issue nn: ..." in the subject line of any comment to the list, which makes issue tracking so much easier!

Many thanks,
Peter Brown & Chris Parker