tgf message

Subject: Scheduling a meeting for TGF Editorial work

Hi,

Apologies for the radio silence but I’ve been on the road and in meetings in Belgium for the last week.

I have opened up a Doodle poll to identify the best day and time slot for a meeting next week, between Monday and Wednesday:

http://www.doodle.com/zfe6f586r8zpmict

Bear in mind that, if we find a decent day and time, we may ‘default’ to that same pattern for subsequent weeks, as needed, so see what works for you over the coming weeks, and not just next week (Exception 4 July)

All the best,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: