tgf message

Subject: TGF Pattern Language Editorial / working meeting

Hi,

As previously discussed there will be two editorial meetings to complete the patterns required for the ‘core’ pattern language of the TGF in time for approval at the next regular meeting of the full TC.

If you wish to join the working sessions, we will meet by conference call on Wednesday, this week (6th July) and next week (13th July) at

08.00 PDT / 11.00 EDT / 16.00 BST / 17.00 CEST

Dial-in details will be sent out tomorrow, together with an updated working draft and some notes for our meeting>

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: