tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] OASIS TGF TC MEETING 21 JULY - PAPERS

Colin

Certainly don't want to drag you out of bed early morn on your hols, so would be prepared to accept a proxy vote, ie vote by email before the call.  That way I would treat you as being present for quorum rules.

The vote will be, assuming we get that far,:
1. do you approve the Pattern Language WD04 as a Committee Specification Draft, and
2. do you approve its release for Public Review.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Wallis [mailto:Colin.Wallis@dia.govt.nz]
Sent: 15 July 2011 01:39
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm attempting to take leave next week, but will try to make the call for quorum and voting.

I am at home anyway - unsurprisingly I try not to travel when taking leave:-)

But as I have multiple instances of this dilemma next week, such that my wife suggested I defer leave till the following week..until I told her that is no better..:-)

Cheers
Colin