tgf message

Subject: FW: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 21 JULY - REMINDER

Just a reminder of today's call at 19.30 CET.  The dial-in numbers are in the attached zip file.

Talk to all soon hopefully,

John

-----Original Message-----
From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 14 July 2011 16:33
To: 'tgf@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 21 JULY - PAPERS

Please find attached the papers for our TC call next week.  The main agenda item is the review and, hopefully, the approval of the Pattern Language document detailed in Peter's note below.  As we will be looking to vote on this at the meeting please take the time to read it, and if possible raise any questions, before the call.

Needless to say we will need a quorum to ensure we can conduct the vote so a full attendance is requested and a note beforehand of any absences would be appreciated.

Steve - hope it's OK to use your teleconference number again?  I've included the numbers in the attached zip file.

Regards
John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745