tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Public review of TGF Primer and Pattern Language - CorePatterns documents

Here are some contacts – more next week.

·         National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO): Eric Sweden <esweden@amrms.com>

·         National Association for Justice Information Systems (NAJIS): Gordon.Lansford@da.ks.gov

·         National Criminal Justice Association (NCJA): kcohen@ncja.org

·         National Center for State Courts: tclarke@ncsc.dni.us

·         Corrections Technology Association (CTA): jdaugherty@mt.gov

·         IJIS Institute: Steve.Ambrosini@ijis.org

Joe Wheeler

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(206) 849-7772 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.