tgf message

Subject: FW: Confirm your Attendance! Call for Speakers for a series of European Commission Events in Brussels. Join us!

Hi All

Is anyone planning to attend any of these events please?  If not should we consider participating?

John

From: Eleni Galyfianaki [mailto:Eleni.Galyfianaki@eurodyn.com]
Sent: 26 July 2011 10:19
To: ester.torres@erisa.be

Dear Mrs. Torrres,

Implementing the ambitious Digital Agenda for Europe would significantly contribute to the EU's economic growth and spread the benefits of the digital era to all sections of society. Digital technologies can play an essential role in improving people's daily lives, such as increasing consumer choice, providing better access to information, entertainment, improving health care and tackling environmental challenges like climate change.

Based upon the priorities set by the eGovernment Action Plan* and the goals** of the 1st Digital Agenda Assembly*** in June 2011, ePractice.eu in collaboration with DG INFSO will be organizing a series of high-profile events that will aim to discuss and support these priorities. In this respect, we highly encourage your attendance and submission of proposals to the below-mentioned events:

Available information about the events may be found under the above hyperlinks, where you will also be able to register online. Registration is a prerequisite requirement for attendance. If you are not a current ePractice member, please create an ePractice account first and then visit the intended event to register by clicking on the orange button the reads 'Participate in this event'.

Please, note that we are currently evaluating proposals that will shape the agenda of each of these events. Therefore an early confirmation, followed by the submission of a paragraph and the title of your proposed presentation to Vassilia.Orfanou@eurodyn.com or Eleni.Galyfianaki@eurodyn.com would be required by 5 August 2011. In the subject line or body of your message, clearly indicate the event that you are interested to attend and speak to.

European ePractice Journal
In addition to the ePractice events, we would like to inform you that as part of our ePractice journal activities, two very interesting calls Policy lessons learned from a decade of eGovernment, eHealth & eInclusion and Surviving in the Digital Identity World are currently accepting papers until 25 August and 25 September respectively.

Should you require further clarifications or support, please do not hesitate to contact our team through the above mentioned email accounts.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind regards,

Eleni Galyfianaki

ePractice Communications Team

Eleni.Galyfianaki@eurodyn.com

www.eurodyn.com | www.epractice.eu

Follow us @ePracticeEu

*Follow this link to review the eGovernment Action Plan 2011-2015
**Follow this link to review the Goals of the Digital Agenda Assembly
***Follow this link to review the 1st Digital Agenda Assembly