tgf message

Subject: RE: ICEGOV2011 submission 6

Elsa

Unfortunately I have not been able to secure the necessary funds to pay for my trip to your conference, and nobody else from my committee is able to attend, so I will have to accept that my submission is withdrawn.  Apologies for wasting your time.

Regards
John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745
Skype:  gov3john
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tgf

Dear authors,

we have the following question about your submission
to ICEGOV2011 entitled

  The Transformational Government Framework.

According to our information you did not register for the ICEGOV conference yet. Please do so before the end of the week. Registration is mandatory. If you are not registred by the end of this week  we have to remove your submission from the proceedings.

If you have any questions please contact Annela Kiirats, annela@ega.ee, Marijn Janssen, m.f.w.h.a.janssen@tudelft.nl and Elsa Estevez, elsa@iist.unu.edu

Best regards,
Annela Kiirats, Marijn Janssen and Elsa Estevez