tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] OASIS TGF TECHNICAL COMMITTEE MEETING - CALL IN DETAILS

Try this link  http://www.btconferencing.com/fujitsu/en/gb/globalaccess/index.asp?bid=624_fujitsu   It works for me.

John

From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@peterfbrown.com]
Sent: 15 September 2011 17:18
To: John Borras

John,
The URL with the call in numbers is throwing an error.
Do you have the US call in number at hand? I have the participant code as below...
Talk later,
Peter

Peter F Brown
Independent Consultant
www.peterfbrown.com

Sent from my phone.
Apologies for brevity and typos: it's hard writing on a moving planet