tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Re: 30-day Public Review for TGF Pattern Language Core Patterns Version 1.0

Carol,
Thanks for this - I'm blogging on this today.

Hmmm... I didn't see Chet's original mail from last night though - it didn't seem to go to the TGF list or the members list. Was there also an announcement on the TGF Primer CND/PR?

Regards,
Peter

Peter F Brown
Independent Consultant
www.peterfbrown.com
P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
Tel: +1.310.694.2278

-----Original Message-----
From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Carol Geyer
Sent: Tuesday, 27 September, 2011 07:25
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Dee Schur; Jane Harnad

FYI, I've posted a link to this announcement from the OASIS Facebook page and Twitter account. Please feel free to like, share, retweet...

http://www.facebook.com/oasis.open

http://twitter.com/OASISopen

~Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

International Cloud Symposium:
http://events.oasis-open.org/home/cloud/2011

Follow OASIS on: