tgf message

Subject: FW: PIC BUSINESS CASE

Ted

Thanks for the document and for your continued support.  The numbers may
well come in useful as we develop some use cases.

Regards
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Haas, Ted [mailto:THaas@gs1us.org]
Sent: 04 October 2011 18:56
To: johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers John,
\Sorry for the long silence.  I have been head down in our pharmaceuticals
segment as we are expanding it by 4x to gain WHO annointment. Here is the
latest thing from Doug Bailey.  Given the recnt thread about cost and value
of transformation this has some key explicit payback numebrs that might be
helpful later on in the use case part of the work.

You guys are making fine progress.  I wish I had time to help more.

Regards
Ted Haas
Standards Coordinator UNSPSC
www.unspsc.org