tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF MEETING 13 OCTOBER - PAPERS

Please find attached the agenda and papers for the F2F meeting in Ditton Manor next week.  I’ll post the dial-in number in due course for those not able to get there.

The main agenda item will be to review any comments received during the Public Reviews of the Primer and Pattern Language.  I’ll post the comments nearer to the meeting.  So far none have been received.

Hope to see as many of you as possible next week.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745