tgf message

Subject: RE: OASIS TGF TC MEETINGS - DOODLE POLLS

There’s still a number of you who need to complete the polls please or else we might fix a date you cannot make.

Thanks,

John

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 14 October 2011 16:47
To: 'tgf@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: OASIS TGF TC MEETINGS - DOODLE POLLS

Please complete the following two polls so we can fix the dates of the Public Review comments call and the next TC meeting.

http://www.doodle.com/s2tw6y4xd59dw74f

http://www.doodle.com/iyf3rhyaeifvpun6

NB I’ll close these polls at the end of next week and make a decision on both dates to avoid leaving this open ended and uncertain.

John