tgf message

Subject: RE: OASIS: update and a request

John

Thanks for the quick response.

I’ve already invited them to Join OASIS, and I think their comment about a more formal adoption of the TGF is a positive step to that.  I will follow up.

Rgds

Bill

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 01 November 2011 14:29
To: Bill Edwards; 'Peter F Brown'; Chris Parker
Cc: 'TGF TC List'

Bill

I’m sure we can pick up their point in any updates we do as a result of the first round of Public Review.  If it’s just re-wording then that shouldn’t be a problem.  Perhaps Chris can consider this in the light of our meeting tomorrow.

So please tell them we’ll consider their points and almost certainly we will be posting an update for further Public Review in due course so they’ll get a chance to check it’s OK.   Of course the best way is for them to join the TC and then they can be in at the sharp end of our discussions!!

John