tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] OASIS TGF TC MEETING 16 DECEMBER - PAPERS

John,

Is it 16th november or 16th december

Regards,

Arnaud

-----<tgf@lists.oasis-open.org> a écrit : -----
A : <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
De : "John Borras"
Envoyé par :
Date : 10/11/2011 16:20
Objet : [tgf] OASIS TGF TC MEETING 16 DECEMBER - PAPERS

Please find attached the initial set of papers for our TC call next Wednesday 16th at 17.00 UK / 18.00 CET / 12.00 EST / 9.00 PST / 06.00 (17th) NZ.    For this call weâ??ll be using Steveâ??s conference number in the attached zip file.

I intend devoting the whole, or most, of the meeting to the review of the revised drafts of the Primer and Pattern Language and hopefully a vote to approve them for a further 15 day Public Review.  Peter will be sending out the necessary paperwork by Monday at the latest.    Things have been moving rapidly on a  daily basis over the last week or so involving several exchanges and a conference call with people from the NZ Government and I have to  praise the work of Peter and Chris in pulling together the revised drafts in the light of all those exchanges.  I think itâ??s fair to say we now understand all their concerns and believe the revisions address their concerns.  I will be asking Chris to walk you through the main issues raised by NZ and our solutions.  Peter will walk us through all the other comments and the Disposition log which also has to go out as part of the Public Review.

Please take time to read the papers before the meeting and in particular it would be good if Nig and Andy can assure us that all their comments have been dealt with in an acceptable way.  If not a note before the meeting would be appreciated.

As we want to get to a vote for approval a maximum turn out for the call is requested.

Regards

John

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745