tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] TGF Primer - New Draft

Agreed.

John

From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@peterfbrown.com]
Sent: 14 November 2011 14:19
To: John Borras
Cc: 'TGF TC List'

John,
Well spotted, thanks.
If that is the only problem, I guess we can take it orally at the meeting. If there are substantially more, it may be wiser to release an update. Let's see over the next 48 hours...
Cheers,
Peter

Peter F Brown
Independent Consultant
www.peterfbrown.com
Twitter @PensivePeter

Sent from my phone - Apologies for brevity and typos: it's hard writing on a moving planet