tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Groups - TCminutes2011_11_16.rtf uploaded

I must echo Andy’s sentiments and regrets about missing the meeting.

Joe Wheeler

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(206) 849-7772 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Andy Hopkirk
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:24 AM
To: peter@peterfbrown.com; chris.parker@cstransform.com; johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: tgf @lists.oasis-open.org

Peter, Chris,

First I must say a "BIG THANKYOU" to you (Peter and Chris) for your sterling efforts in drafting and editing.

John,

Second, I must apologise to you (John) for only just finding out that the Thursday scheduled call moved to yesterday (Wednesday), so I missed my chance to vote 'YES' to the motion. (Was down to poor diary note keeping on my part.)

All,

Third, I see from John's notes that yesterday's business was nevetheless quorate and that TGF is off for a new 15 day public review.

Fingers crossed for good reviews to come,

Andy