tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] POLICY PRODUCTS COMMITTEE NOTE

Many thanks John

This is a great effort, not only because it’s hard to hold the matrix with all the relationships conceptually in one’s brain, but also because of the sheer range of possible material that could go into the cells.

I haven’t been able to devote a long enough slice of time to it, and in case I can’t get back to it quick-smart, I am offering up some comments up to and including the Business Mgt layer.

Cheers

Colin

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of John Borras
Sent: Saturday, 26 November 2011 1:07 a.m.
To: 'TGF TC List'
Subject: [tgf] POLICY PRODUCTS COMMITTEE NOTE

Thanks to your views on my initial draft.   I’ve now produced the first Working Draft attached using the OASIS template and in this addressed the comments made by Colin, Chris and Nig.   It now needs a thorough review and a number of questions to be answered.  I’ve embedded some of the questions in the document as Comments but in addition I would pose the following:

1.       Are all the products listed absolutely necessary and relevant for a TGF program or are some just nice-to-haves?

2.       Are there any additional Products needed?

3.       Are the Descriptions adequate or can you improve them?

4.       Are the References the right ones, or are the better or additional ones?

5.       Do we need to create further guidance for those Products where we can’t find References to good practice?

6.       What else needs to be included in this document to make it a good informative checklist for Gov’ts developing TGF programs?

If a working call to discuss all this would be useful please shout and I’ll set one up.  If not let me have your contributions in the next week or so and I’ll produce an update in time for our next TC call.

John

====
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
====