tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] Comment on TGF-Primer Public Review Draft 02 - Document formatting and section numbering

I see what happened. When I created the cover pages and created the public review draft, the numbering in the template overwrote the formatting in the original document and automatically numbered all the headings. Why I like working with word processors <sigh>

Given that this is a function of how my template behaved, the next time I prepare a version for you, I will make my template behave properly and the document matches that approved by the TC without triggering a requirement for a new public review. In other words, I don't judge this to be a change to the CSD the TC approved. It is a purely mechanical issue of making the machine work right.

Having said that, note that the TC Process has no exemption for 'purely formatting changes' at this time. It says any change to a work product requires a new public review. I make that point just to be clear that here the issue is not the trivial nature of the change - rather that the issue is a glitch in the publishing machinery.

Best,

/chet