tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 15th DEC - PAPERS

Attached are the papers for our meeting on Thursday.

Nig – can we use your conference call number, if so can you post it to the list please?

The main agenda item will be the review of any Public Review comments and hopefully approval of both documents.  The PR deadline is today and so far none have been received although there is one minor glitch that Peter is sorting out.   As we want to ballot for approval it would be good to have a full turn out for the call please.

The other important item will be  a discussion on the Policy Products document that I have prepared.  I will send out a new version tomorrow for the meeting after I have taken on board some comments just received from Peter.

A note of any absences would be appreciated in advance please.

Regards

John

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745