tgf message

Subject: TGF POLICY PRODUCTS

Attached is Working Draft 02 of the Policy Products Committee Note.  This version takes on board comments made by Colin, Nig, Chris and Peter plus includes some further work on the examples that I have done since version 01.   The redlined doc shows all the changes should anyone wish to follow the trail.

I do not intend to go through this in detail on our TC call tomorrow but there are some specific high-level points we need to discuss, eg  some of the Comments in the attached,  what to do about the absence of examples.

I would like to set up a working call next week is enough people are interested and not buried in Xmas festivities.   On that call we will need to go through all the detail and decide how we are going to vet and approve all the examples amongst other aspects.

John