tgf message

Subject: RE: Motion for approval of TGF-Primer and TGF-PL-Core at tomorrow's meeting

Thanks Peter.

I’m planning to dial in (1am in Singapore). This morning I got a note under the door to say that the hotel is doing a staged upgrade of the internet overnight, during which time there will be no connectivity. If for some reason I can’t dial in then hopefully you can accept this email as my approval of the motion that you put forwards below.

All being well I should be with you all this evening, but this is a backstop just in case.

Regards,

Oliver

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Peter F Brown
Sent: Thursday, 15 December 2011 3:06 AM
To: TGF TC List

Dear all,

The second public review period is now closed for the review of the Committee Note Draft “TGF Primer” and the Committee Specification Draft “TGF Pattern Language – Core Patterns”.

Only two comments have been logged, opened by me, with regard to formatting anomalies between the documents approved by the TC and the versions as published by OASIS. We have been assured by the TC Administrator that this formatting issue will be handled and does not constitute a barrier to the TC proceeding to adoption. As Chet indicated in his mail yesterday: “you haven't asked me to change what the TC approved, just get it right in its publication”. So these comments in the log have been marked as redundant.

I would like to formally propose the following motion for consideration at our meeting tomorrow:

As the public reviews for “Transformational Government Framework Primer Version 1.0” and “Transformational Government Framework (TGF) Pattern Language Core Patterns Version 1.0”, announced in http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201111/msg00013.html, are now complete and no comments have been received on either draft, the TC requests that two ballots be opened to approve these drafts as a Committee Note and a Committee Specification respectively.

For information, a snapshot of the “Master” list of all issues and comments, together with full information on their disposition, is available in the document repository at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/download.php/44646

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: