tgf message

Subject: POLICY PRODUCTS WORKING CALL

For those of you who are interested and have the time next week to go through the detail of the Policy Products document please complete the Doodle poll so we can fix a time.  I would expect the call to last about an hour.

http://www.doodle.com/8hyah24ss2e4nxcp

If there’s not sufficient attendance then I’ll re-schedule it in the New Year.

John