tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] NEXT TC MEETING - change of time

There being no objections to the change of time I can confirm that our next call will be at

19 January  at  19.00 CET / 13.00 EST / 10.00 PST / 07.00 (20th) NZ

Say thank you Peter …-)

John

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 16 December 2011 08:30
To: 'TGF TC List'
Subject: FW: [tgf] NEXT TC MEETING

Does anyone have objections to Peter’s request below to move the time of our next meeting forward an hour?  That would make the start time

19 January  at  19.00 CET / 13.00 EST / 10.00 PST / 07.00 (20th) NZ

If that is not convenient then how about moving it back a day to 18 Jan at the original time of 18.00 CET?

John