tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] OASIS TGF TC MEETING 19 JANUARY - PAPERS

John et al

Please use the attached dial in information for our call on Thursday.  The Conference ID is 415784328 and the phone numbers remain the same (and are reattached for your convenience).

Steve

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of John Borras
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 7:42 AM
To: 'TGF TC List'; 'Colin Wallis'
Subject: [tgf] OASIS TGF TC MEETING 19 JANUARY - PAPERS

Please find attached the papers for our TC call next Thursday, 19th January.    Just a reminder that we agreed to move the start time to 19.00 CET.

Steve -  can you confirm to everybody that it’s OK to use your conference call number please.

In case you haven’t seen the ballot results yet, both were approved and we can now look to move onto the next stage and I’ll cover what’s necessary on the call.

In the attached zip file you will find a new Working Draft of the Policy Products Committee Note.  This includes a number of changes resulting from our working call and also a new presentation of the matrix as proposed by Peter.  I’ve included a red-lined version if you want to see the changes from WD02.  There’s still much to do on this including validating all the examples, beefing up the Descriptions and Problem Addressed boxes, and we’ll need to agree how to carve up that workload on the call.

Nig – I don’t know how far this new layout goes to meeting your expectations in the light of the Information Principles document?   Perhaps you could share your thoughts before the call.

A note of absences would be appreciate in advance of the call please.

Regards

John

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745