tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] RE: TGF POLICY PRODUCTS - WIKI

Ah, and you wonder why I got out for now! Hoping they will at least have WiFi and be running something other than WindowsXP by the time I ever go back… J

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Colin Wallis
Sent: Thursday, 09 February, 2012 15:21
To: 'Greenaway Nigel'; John Borras; TGF TC List

Agreeing with Nig here regards the casual ‘hard copy’ reader and giving the sense of what the wiki might contain...

I don’t know about your respective jurisdictions, but down here, there are still senior managers in non IT positions who are very ‘80’s in their use of ICT J

So their PAs will access whatever they need and print it out into hard copy for meetings, typically held in rooms that have no ‘net access,

Just another example of the ‘gulf’ that is the civil service of the 21st century.... J