tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Interesting article on cultural challenge of government service sharing and impact of cloud computing

Is it worth trying to reach out to any of these players and do a selling job on them?

John

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Peter F Brown
Sent: 11 February 2012 23:21
To: 'TGF TC List'

http://www.nextgov.com/nextgov/ng_20120202_4519.php

"Our biggest problem isn't technical, it's cultural," said Cheryl Rogers, director of the Federal Aviation Administration's Office of Information Technology Optimization. "How do we get people to trust that centralized delivery models will meet their service needs?"

Seems pretty much on the button…

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: