tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 16 FEBRUARY - PAPERS

Please find attached the papers for our TC call next Thursday, 16th February.    I will send out a new version, WD04,  of the Policy Products document in the next couple of days for review, hopefully together with a completed draft Wiki if I can get that completed.

Nig -  can you confirm to everybody that it’s OK to use your conference call number please.

If anybody has any other items for the agenda please let me have a note of them before the meeting.

A note of absences would be appreciate in advance of the call please.

Regards

John

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745

Skype:  gov3john

www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tgf

--- Begin Message ---

I have just received the results of the recent TC Satisfaction Survey for our TC and thanks to those of you who took time to respond.  There are some comments made in the survey that I would like to follow up on during our next TC call so perhaps you could give it some thought beforehand.

-

-          “Engage in more educational and promotional activities, such as webinars and seminars”

-          “Encourage broader participation”

-          “Develop clearer objectives for the work products”

I would stress that this is not a witch hunt by me for those who have made the comments, I’m just trying to use them as positive inputs to the future work of the TC.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745