tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] FW: [chairs] Report from TC Admin Open Mic sessions

Yes, I'm not concerned about your work either. The key turns on
"conformance criteria." I didn't put into these minutes but I believe
I said during the sessions that some specifications have very precise
detailed numbered conformance clauses and others have broad
statements. The goal here is really to give some indication of whether
the application is asserted to be a complete implementation or an
implementation of parts of the spec. In any case, your statements of
use can be no more detailed than the conformance clauses themselves.

/chet