tgf message

Subject: TGF POLICY PRODUCTS DOCUMENTATION

I’ve now completed the final set of Policy Products documentation ready for approval on our next TC call.

1.       Committee Note WD05 attached -  this is the document that will need to go through the formal OASIS approval process followed by IMO a Public Review.  As we agreed on our last call its contents need to be stable and not need to be regularly updated, so please bear that in mind when you review it.

2.       The associated Wiki (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tgf/FrontPage ) is now complete and includes the amendments we agreed on the last call plus Andy’s review of the Business Management layer.   I’ve also added a summary of all the product types which although being rather long, 9 pages, can be printed as a single document rather than separate bits.  Attached to help with your review is a document that shows the changes to the tables that have been made since our last call.  Please disregard the remainder of that document.  We will need to approve the Wiki entries and their release for public consumption on the TC call but they do not need to go through the formal OASIS approval process.

It would be good to have comments and detailed changes before the next meeting so that I can make any last minute changes in time for that call.

Regards

John

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745