tgf message

Subject: FW: Transforming Government Workshop, London, Brunel University, 8-9 May 2012

Please see then invitation below.  Would anyone like to join me on the OASIS
panel at this event and promote the TGF?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Vishanth Weerakkody [mailto:Vishanth.Weerakkody@brunel.ac.uk]
Sent: 22 February 2012 18:14
To: johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: FW: Transforming Government Workshop, London, Brunel University,
8-9 May 2012

Dear John

This is to notify you that the 2012 Transforming Government Workshop will be
held at Brunel University on the 8 and 9 of May. Further details of the
workshop can be found at www.tgovworkshops.org.

On 9th May we will be having a networking event for the EU eGovPoliNet
project (http://www.policy-community.eu/) where delegates will have the
opportunity to meet and network with EU and US e/t-government researchers
and practitioners.

I would like to invite the OASIS community to attend this event and run a
panel on the proposed transforming government framework.

The EU director of Public Sector / e-government research, Anyan Varghese
will be outlining the future agenda for e/t-government research.

Best Regards

Vishanth

Dr Vishanth Weerakkody
Business School
Brunel University
Uxbridge
Middlesex UB8 3PH
UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1895266020
email: vishanth.weerakkody@brunel.ac.uk
web: www.brunel.ac.uk/about/acad/bbs/bbsstaff/bm_staff/vishanthweerakkody

EDITOR: International Journal of Electronic Government Research (IJEGR)
www.igi-global.com/ijegr