tgf message

Subject: UNITED NATIONS LATEST eGOV SURVEY

Thanks to Colin for these links.

UN Survey - http://www2.unpan.org/egovkb/global_reports/12report.htm

Related article - http://www.fiercegovernmentit.com/story/e-gov-should-emphasize-integrated-services-says-un/2012-03-04

The messages in the survey all support the TGF approach and perhaps we should develop some publicity of our work and how it supports these messages?

Another thought, does anyone have any contacts within the UN unit that does this survey?  Perhaps we could get them to “acknowledge” our work as being supportive of the messages?

John