tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] TGF WEBINAR

Thanks Chris.  When we get the OK from others I’ll convene a conference call to go through the details and agree date(s).

John

From: Chris Parker [mailto:chris.parker@cstransform.com]
Sent: 19 March 2012 10:51
To: John Borras; 'TGF TC List'
Cc: dee.schur@oasis-open.org; carol.geyer@oasis-open.org

John

Thanks for this, which looks good.  Very happy to participate and to cover the areas you’ve suggested.

One we have confirmed the group of presenters, I think we should probably put together the slides we will use before finalising and publishing the agenda, as I suspect we may want to tweak the boundaries between and descriptions of the different sections once we’ve done that.  But as a first cut I think this works well.

Chris Parker

Managing Partner, CS Transform

+44 7951 754060