tgf message

Subject: Ballot to approve TGF Tools and Models for the Business Management Framework as a Committee Note opens tomorrow

Members of the Transformational Government Framework TC,

A Special Majority ballot to approve "Transformational Government Framework (TGF) Tools and Models for the Business Management Framework: Volume 1 Using the Policy Product Matrix Version 1.0" Committee Note Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01 as a Committee Note opens tomorrow. The ballot will remain open through 8 June 2012. You can access the ballot at:

internal URL: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/ballot.php?id=2244

public URL: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2244

This is a Special Majority Ballot. In order to pass, at least 2/3s of the voting members must vote yes and no more than 1/4 can vote no. The TC roster currently lists 8 voting members. In order to pass, at least 6 members have to vote Yes and no more than 2 members may vote No.

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Martens, Arnaud	Belgian,  SPF Finances
Parker, Chris, CS Transform Limited
Greenaway, Nig, Fujitsu Limited
Brown, Peter, Individual
Borras, John, Individual
Hopkirk, Andrew, Individual
Ross, John, Individual
Gannon, Patrick, Individual

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298