tgf message

Subject: FW: OASIS TGF TC CALL - MEETING PAPERS

Please find attached the papers for our TC call on Thursday.  If there are any other items for the agenda can you please let me know asap.

Just a reminder of the Actions from our last meeting so everyone can prepare their “excuses” beforehand.…-)

Actions:

i.        PB /OB/CP/CW to investigate mapping of TGF to ISO standard on governance

ii.        CW to post contribution from NZ Treasury on a tool for Performance Measurement

iii.        PB to liaise with SM/NG over his contact with Japan

iv.        PB to continue discussions with EC over potential new work related to CAMMS

v.        JB to prepare draft new Policy Product type for re-useable assets

vi.        All to look for students to take up the TGF Bursary offer.

vii.        All to remind their contacts about the TGF Webinar.

Steve – Can we use your conference call number, if so can you post it to the list please.

John