tgf message

Subject: RE: NEXT OASIS TGF TC MEETING - DATE CONFIRMED

Thanks for the responses to the poll.  Whilst we can’t get 100% agreement, sorry JR, the optimum slot is Wednesday 1st August at 20.00 CET / 14.00 EDT.  Can you note your diaries accordingly please.

John

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 22 June 2012 11:01
To: 'TGF TC List'
Subject: NEXT OASIS TGF TC MEETING - DOODLE POLL

Finding a date for our next TC call is looking to be a problem.  The week beginning 16th July was said to be a problem and the following week beginning 23rd July is the OASIS Board F2F meeting.  This together with my commitments around this time do not leave too many options but let’s see which of the dates in this Doodle poll are convenient to everyone.  If necessary we may have to go with the lowest common denominator and accept that certain members won’t be able to participate, in which case the original scheduled date of 19th may come back into contention.

http://www.doodle.com/zksmx3gzktnrdq2x

John