tgf message

Subject: NEW POLICY PRODUCT TYPE - EXAMPLE

A very good example of our new Policy Product Type being put into practice.  This is exactly what Steve has been talking about as part of this new Type but should we include this in the matrix cell entry?

http://www.information-age.com/channels/it-services/news/2109868/new-deal-with-microsoft-will-save-65m-govt-claims.thtml

John