tgf message

Subject: TGF SPANISH TRANSLATION

Thanks to the efforts of Kenneth and Peter we now have a Spanish version of our TGF Primer Extract and I’ve made it available on the TC website, see https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tgf

Just to remind you, we have French (Arnaud/Peter) and Dutch (Gershon) versions in the pipe-line and any other versions would be appreciated if you can find the necessary volunteers.

John