tgf message

Subject: ERMEBGENCY ALERTING TGF PROFILE

Attached is my first draft of the Emergency Alerting TGF Profile.  This is the first profile we have done of the Transformational Government Framework so your initial reactions to the format and content would be appreciated in addition to any more detailed comments.

You will see that I have flagged up a number of questions ( see [DNs]) throughout the document where more work is necessary.  We will need to decide how best to take these parts forward, maybe a series of working calls might be best.

Can I have your initial thoughts by 27th July please and I’ll then to book some working calls.

Norm/Elysa – at this stage I’d like to keep this to just my TC plus yourselves but in due course I will open it up to review by the other members of the Montreal workshop planning committee before we go out for Public Review.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745