Subject: A superb lineup of experts scheduled for ICS 2012: The intersection of polices, standards & best practices for robust trusted public sector cloud deployments
The second annual Symposium, held in the nation’s capital at the Friendship Heights metro station, will be the place where industry experts come together to share and learn from the latest public sector cloud deployment best practice and approaches. Many interactive sessions topics will be featured at ICS including: reducing the burdens through certification & accreditation, evaluating competing services and enforcing SLA requirements, privacy by design, and the latest in vendor supplied govcloud projects. Unlike traditional “sit, listen, and leave” conferences, ICS provides an interactive experience that produces valuable, actionable outcomes. Attendees become part of a community sounding board that generates productive ideas, activities, and alliances during and between events.
Partial list of speakers:
· Craig Burton, Distinguished Analyst, KuppingerCole
· Anne Caldas, Sr. Director, Procedures & Standards Administration, American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
· Deb Gallagher, Chair, Roadmap Development Team, General Services Administration
· Anil Karmel, M&O Chief Technology Officer, Dept of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration
· Dawn Leaf, Senior Executive for Cloud Computing, National Institute of Standards & Technology
· Laurent Liscia, Executive Director, OASIS
· Luke Pedersen, Partner, Baker & Botts LLP
· Jeff Perdue, CSMIC Co-Director and Senior Scientist, Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley
· Ron Richey, Chief Scientist, Information Security, Bank of America
In order to facilitate meaningful interaction, participation is limited to 150 attendees. Advance registration is encouraged. Access to onsite registration is not guaranteed.