tgf message

Subject: TGF questions

Hi guys

Here is my first pass at linking TGF to Cloud :

I've now read through the main white paper, and had a couple of questions:

- It means a Transformation Competency Framework - This would seem an ideal way to make the TGF accessible to customers who want to base programs on it. Are there any resources available in this area?

- It would seem the headline idea is the use of 'agile, cross-government, virtual "franchise businesses" as the means of having processes span across multiple agencies - Any examples of how this has been achieved?

Cheers,

--
Neil McEvoy
VP Business Development