tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] OECD PRESENTATION

Thanks to you too John for agreeing to field questions from the participants based on what I had presented them the previous day – very courageous!

Indeed, this fits my assessment: the OECD Secretariat asked me what we could do together in particular and seemed very open to discuss this further.

Cheers,

Peter

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of John Borras
Sent: Friday, 28 September, 2012 11:18
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tgf] OECD PRESENTATION

Many thanks to Arnaud for arranging for Peter and me to make a presentation to the meeting of the OECD Tax Officials group that his department hosted in Brussels over the last couple of days.  The presentations were very well received and I have a positive commitment for the OECD Secretariat to follow-up and discuss ways of future collaboration.

Another small step on our adoption roadmap,

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745