tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] Consulting Engagement

The ODCA has been doing this. Have a look at
http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/ourwork/proposalengineassistant?option=com_rfptool&task=step1&Itemid=299&solution_type=ENTERPRISE

/c

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin