tgf message

Subject: [tgf] Consulting Engagement

Hi guys

Here is the start of what could be a template for a TGF Consulting Engagement.

For the CBPN I'm going for a training course style approach, so that you can define a sequence of steps and also cater for experts who might be delivering sessions remotely as well as some who are on site. E.g. John Borras could be part of the mix I sell to the Canadian Government etc.

You'll also see it links to Cloud best practices, so an example of one session I've described Cloud Identity and linked that. This means there can be an online knowledge base made up of the relevant sections that highlights the roles of individual OASIS standards.

Cheers,

--
Neil McEvoy
VP Business Development