tgf message

Subject: TGF & OASIS Cloud

Hi guys / Laurent

Here are some info updates.

I created an executive intro to a Transformational Government consulting engagement, highlighting the headline points intended to grab attention of public sector and also their consultants.

See: http://GovCloud2.com

Also here is a stab at an update to Laurent's 'OASIS in the Cloud' PPT, which I can make a foundation component of this consulting engagement. I.e. Governments migrate to the Cloud to achieve this business transformation, and OASIS standards are central to that process.

See: http://tinyurl.com/OASIS-Cloud

Cheers,

--
Neil McEvoy