tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] OASIS TGF v2 WISH LIST

John,

I would like to add to the list to discuss how best to create a "pull" market for the TGF.  This might be an eGov member sector activity instead of a TC wish list item.

The first step might be to figure out a strategy and approach to engage the following organizations where they likely generate the Pull if TGF is presented as a holistic system approach that supports what they do already:

Jenny