tgf message

Subject: RE: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 15TH NOVEMBER - CANCELLED

I have received a number of apologies for Thursday’s meeting and as the agenda is fairly light anyway I suggest we cancel the meeting unless anyone has anything urgent they wish to discuss?   Unless you hear further from me within the next 24 hours please take it as cancelled.

It would be useful if everyone could provide any interesting updates or action progress reports via the mailing list please.  As far as my actions from the last meeting are concerned:

i.        JB to make approved changes to the Policy Product Matrix.  – action completed

ii.        JB to prepare processes and paperwork to move v1 to a Candidate Standard.  – process underway and formal ballot to be announced shortly by TC Admin

iii.            JB to talk to OECD eGovernment Unit about future collaboration – email sent and awaiting reply

The only real decision we had to make on the call was the date of the next meeting.  Using our normal schedule this would be 20th December but I wonder if that is too close to Christmas and hence we should skip that date?    It would mean we do not have a meeting then until 17th January but I think we can live with that.   Can I have your views on that please.

John

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 12 November 2012 09:58
To: 'TGF TC List'
Subject: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 15TH NOVEMBER - PAPERS

Please find attached the papers for our meeting on Thursday at 18.00 CET / 12.00 EDT.  If anyone has anything else for the agenda please let me have a note in advance of the call.

Nig – can we use your conference number this time please?

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745