tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Ballot to approve TGF Pattern Language Core Patterns v1.0 CS01 as a Candidate OASIS Standard opens tomorrow

???

I thought that we had just conducted this ballot, no? And the result was to move to a candidate standard in which, presumably, we need to add the (minimum three) conformance statements that we have received so that it can be included in the final document to be put to the membership ballot as a full standard?

Or am I missing something (more than the cycles needed to look through this in more detail)

Cheers,

Peter

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Wednesday, 14 November, 2012 12:49
To: TGF TC List

Members of the TGF TC ,

A Special Majority ballot to approve TGF Pattern Language Core Patterns v1.0 CS01 as a Candidate OASIS Standard opens tomorrow at 00:00 EST. The ballot will remain open through 22 November 2012. You can access the ballot at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/ballot.php?id=2319. (Publicly visible URL: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2319 )

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Martens, Arnaud - Belgian SPF Finances

Parker, Chris - CS Transform Limited

Greenaway, Nig - Fujitsu Limited

Huang, Jenny - iFOSSF (International Free and Open Source Solutions Foundation)

Brown, Peter - Individual

Borras, John - Individual

Janssen, Gershon - Individual

Gannon, Patrick - Individual

Bell, Oliver - Microsoft

Wheeler, Joseph - MTG Management Consultants, LLC.

Wallis, Colin - New Zealand Government

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the

situation.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign