tgf message

Subject: The ballot to approve submitting TGF Pattern Language Core Patterns v1.0 to the members for OS has passed

Members of the Transformational Government Framework TC,

The Special Majority ballot to approve TGF Pattern Language Core Patterns v1.0 as a Candidate OASIS Standard has passed. You can find the ballot results at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2319

As the final step, please provide the information requested in https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/candidate-oasis-standard-submission-request . We will use that information to prepare the Candidate OASIS Standard and the official announcement of the 60-day public review. Following that review we will start the OASIS membership ballot.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298