tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] RE: [bcm] Re: Statement of eDevice Work Effort

John,

Agreed.  There is very strong alignment between BCM and BCF - especially around the notion of templates and profiles.

BCF provides the high level strategic view while BCM informs the architecture and technical approach needed to fulfil the vision.

David

----- Original Message -----
From: johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk
To: hans@eprforum.no
Cc: carlmattocks@gmail.com, david@drrw.info, tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 6:36:50 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [tgf] RE: [bcm] Re: Statement of eDevice Work Effort

Hans

Personally I think CAM is too far down in the technical weeds for the TGF but maybe the BCM has a place in the semantic layer of the TGF rather than the BMF layer.  It needs a closer examination and more thought so I’ll add it to our Wishes List for the next version of the TGF and we can take a view when we get round to working up that version.

Regards

John